this is my custom 50cc that i built over the summer

56b755a0.jpg

68af7a82.jpg

5161f0d4.jpg

4a6ee495.jpg

comments please and ideas for more mods

cheers, Woody

Advertisement - register to remove this

I don't believe it that you built it yourself. It looks like a cheap China/Taiwan scooter.
Have you pictures while you're building it?

Funny stuff. Custom DOT reflectors and warning instruction stickers too!

Maybe that should be a challenge. Take a perfectly good Aerox, SR50 or NRG and make it into a mainland china clone. You could take a grinder to a bunch of welds, replace the cast fork clamp with pressed steal, and then just add a bunch of wires and hoses that go nowhere. I bet one could use epoxy to replice poor casting on the engine cases. A person could find one of those "ABS" things too! Then to top it off, rewrite the manual in very poor english or what ever language you speak.

DeJongh said:
I don't believe it that you built it yourself. It looks like a cheap China/Taiwan scooter.
Have you pictures while you're building it?

you got it mate.. really looks like a crappy bike from China.. :X

lol its not even 50 cc.. thats a monkey bike engine those r like 110-125 cc 4 stroke and 4 gears.. its too shiny and perfect.. if I'd make i bike i would put reflectors, lights and indicators.. and where did u get those covers from? also made them? ... i dont think he made it and that exhaust..
im 100 % sure its a chinese/taiwan bike as DeJongh said..

Come on guys...take it easy...don't be so rude with the guy....let him suppose a little.

Maybe he thought most people here are newbies in th bussiness!!!

Mexicano said:
Come on guys...take it easy...don't be so rude with the guy....let him suppose a little.

Maybe he thought most people here are newbies in th bussiness!!!

than he is wrong! :L

Close please ;)

Mr.Aerox said:
lol its not even 50 cc.. thats a monkey bike engine those r like 110-125 cc 4 stroke and 4 gears.. its too shiny and perfect.. if I'd make i bike i would put reflectors, lights and indicators.. and where did u get those covers from? also made them? ... i dont think he made it and that exhaust..
im 100 % sure its a chinese/taiwan bike as DeJongh said..
You have those in 50cc.. and I think the TS means that he put it together by himself.. a uhm *do it yourself package or however you call that*

Dennis.H said:
I don't even like it, it is a Chinese bike or something:|

true, thats why this thread is now closed for posting.

+ the topicstarter has been warned (new rule from now on, that goes for anyone who ignores the project rules !)

vertaling : het negeren van de projectregels levert je vanaf heden warningpointjes op, dus svp geen loze projecttopics meer aanmaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back